Thursday, June 7, 2012

Plymouth

Dear Plymouth,

Although you're just a small city down the West Country, you have a big place in my heart. You may not be as lively and famous as London or some other places like Paris and Rome. But the memories we had throughout my almost 3 years stay are long enough that it breaks my heart to walk away from you. Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. Together we had experienced them. I remembered the first winter we had together. It was snowing heavily, leaving you all covered in white. I was too excited that I spent more than two hours with you in the snow. Rolling snow balls, having snow fight, making snowman. Such priceless experience. When it was spring, you showed me how colourful life could be with flowers blooming all around. Then came summer with the sun shining around you. You are as beautiful as ever when it's sunny. Autumn appeared next and it gave me a calm, nostalgic feeling. If you asked me, I must say autumn is the best moment we shared together. Now that I'm leaving soon, very soon, I can't bear thinking that I might not be able to see you again. I'll definitely miss you and one thing for sure you are a part of my life, always have always will. Thanks for everything and sorry if I have ever been ungrateful towards you. 



Love,
Beattrice.

2 thoughts:

H3S said...

i miss you all...!!

21hour before leaving Plymouth...

June 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Beattrice said...

i miss u too buddy? when will we meet again :(

safe journey home!

June 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM