Saturday, April 28, 2012

At 23...


I'm a thousand miles away from home.

I've experienced living in England.

I've experienced the 4 seasons.

Spring and Summer

Autumn and Winter


I've been to 7 countries around Europe.
Italy: Venice, Rome, Pisa
Vatican City :SOON!

1 and 2: Geneva and Jungfraujoch, Switzerland.
3 and 5: Amsterdam and Holland, Netherland
4: Brugge, Belgium
6: Austria
7 and 8: Munich and Rhine Valley, Germany
9: Paris, France.


I've visited two of the football stadiums in England (although I dont't fancy any hehe)



I've met and befriended people from around the globe.

British, Indian, Singaporean, Bruneian, Polish, Canadian, Bangladeshi, South African, Chinese, Irish, Australian.

I know how it feels to be working part time and receiving monthly pays.



I've bought my very first smartphone using my hard-earned money from the part time job. Such satisfaction!



I'll be leaving England in 6-week time :'(

But most of all, at 23 I'm still alive and blessed with beautiful family and friends. 
I thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me. 

Today I'm 23 years and a week old :)