Friday, March 23, 2012

Glad it's over :)


After 3 months of hard work, I can finally enjoy my life back without being haunted by dissy. woohoo. I've made it to the end despite whatever happened in between. To everyone who has been there for me throughout this dissy writing, thank you ever so much!

Finally :)

Now I'm done and I don't wanna think about the result just yet. I just wanna have a break and catch up with whatever I've left behind. Movies, travelling, novels, pictures, friends and oooh my baby HTC. 

So looking forward to see those smiling faces again. 
Have a nice day everyone :)






3 thoughts:

Heart Vacancy said...

Yeay... *not that happy*

hehe...

March 24, 2012 at 2:04 AM
clare richard said...

and bowling as well !!!! :p

March 24, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Beattrice said...

oh yeah!! jom plan..

March 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM