Saturday, September 10, 2011

Time is running out

It's not long now till our last goodbye to this land of the Whites, England. Only nine months left, how time flies. I still remember when we first arrived here. Everybody was looking smart with the blazers on and we were welcomed by the falling leaves of Autumn. By now, I think I've got too attached to the life here.It feels like a second home already. I sure am going to miss this land, especially the following:

Sweet, friendly greetings
 Morning, my love.
 You alright, sweetheart/my darling?
 Cheers, love.

Fresh, unpolluted air

Cheap novels
The Works is always my favourite for novel hunting, besides charity shops and carboot sales. I can get 3 new novels for only 5 quids (around RM25). Oh Heaven!

Charity Shops and Carboot Sales
Where you can get good second hand stuff for a very cheap price. Plus you're doing some charity for shopping in the Charity Shops.

Travelling around the globe
To be able to travel around Europe is like a dream comes true! I'm going to miss the feeling of planning for a trip, although my part is the toughest of all (looking for places of interest with the direction from one place to another).

Bus Service
Good thing about this is I got to save money as I can use Reduced fare (Child Fare). Hehe. And I like the bus design, no stairs at the door. Instead they have a flat floor,which can be lowered to help the elderly with their walking frame, the ones with wheelchairs and baby strollers to board the bus. I salute how particular they are about their citizens welfare.

There's a lot more in my list but that's it for now. I'll add up to it next time.






5 thoughts:

clare richard said...

nice post :) and oh god! dont remind me beba huuu trus jadi rajin ku mengingati ndai lamak gik ba ditu.

September 10, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Beattrice said...

hahaha...ku smua prasaan bisi.ni ke enggai pulai,then fikir dissy.adui2.bdau puas travel gik meh.

September 10, 2011 at 11:33 PM
aurelia alviana fedora said...

true enuff.i like the second point - fresh unpolluted air :) and yes, i'm gonna miss the reduced bus fare too. oh wait, u dont do the plannings anymore. the tour agencies do it for u now lol!!! :p

September 11, 2011 at 12:40 AM
ana rama said...

mek suka part cheap novels.
but dont 4get...heels n wedges n dress are also super duper cheap.heaven nya.=)

September 11, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Beattrice said...

al:muahahaha...i still hv to plan for somebody's coming over.and who knows if we're (u ben & I) too 'rajin' to plan some.hahaha

rama: oh yea!i forgot bout that. e-bay! hehehe

September 11, 2011 at 12:35 PM