Friday, September 9, 2011

Despising arguments

I may look tough from the outside but behind those smiles, only I know what lies. I can't bear arguments, not even the slightest debate in the classroom or kitchen. The most replies you're going to get is two or three. Beyond that, you won't hear anything from me. And I hate it when I have to hold back my tears every time I'm in an argument. It makes me look silly, imagine if I'm in a crowd, how silly that can be. What a weakness I have here. But, as much as I hate arguments, I still thank them for holding me from throwing out words that will most probably hurt the other party even worse. Still, argument is like a virus to me, so please keep it away from me.

5 thoughts:

mrskzee said...

you have such a lovely heart :)

September 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Beattrice said...

thanks :) but it's painful sometimes to hold everything inside and put others before ourselves.

September 9, 2011 at 7:01 PM
clare richard said...

sorry to hear something is bothering you..and great that u can hold back tears. i cant :( makes me feel extra extra silly n dumb in crowd!

September 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Anonymous said...

when you feel like you're on the verge of saying something hurtful,try to leave the place.if you have no choice but to stay and you're standing,try to sit down.
Good luck,God bless you ;)

September 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Beattrice said...

clare: that's because I'm afraid to look weak in front of the crowd,i'd rather cry myself alone :(

Anon: thanks for the advice. I should try that :) usually I'd just turn to the other side so I won't face the person.

September 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM